[EventCalendar] Calendar Question!!! :)

Ignacio Santolin ignacio.santolin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 18:23:01 UTC 2010

"...On the other hand I have mentioned before that it might be nice to put
links to individual posts in the tool tips.  I'm not sure how to do that but
if someone wants to write a patch it would be something that could be added
in maybe..."

Yes! I'm looking for that ... someone can Helpme?!?!

--
Ignacio Santolin

(011) 15 - 31 68 09 76