[EventCalendar] show non-public events

Frank Butter fbutter at mac.com
Mon Mar 22 12:23:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

has anybody an idea how to include "private" events in the calendar
and upcoming event widgets? In combination with wp-sentry, which
allows different groups of users, I need the possibility to restrict
the visibility of events to certain groups. Unfortunately, all those
non-public events don't show up in the widgets, even if one is logged
in into a proper role an can see the events in the main view
(including the ec time marker!).

Any hint would be appreciated, even changing some of the ec-code if
somebody could point me in the right direction...

Thanks!
Frank