[EventCalendar] Category header changes for multiple events

Richard Kensicki rkensick at ptd.net
Tue Mar 16 01:34:16 UTC 2010

When I have multiple events on the same day I get the creation date of
the earliest event as the category title instead of the category title
at the top of the page. Anyone else seeing this? I'm setting up LivingOS
Delta theme and right now event calendar is the only plugin I'm using.

Rich Kensicki

--
RichK
I'm a bomb disposal expert. If you see me running try

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are,
"I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
				Ronald Reagan

I could be wrong.
Your mileage may vary.

Old age isn't for sissies.