[EventCalendar] RE: RE: Calling events by category (RH)

Dr. Peter Troxler peter.troxler at gmx.net
Mon Mar 1 16:23:38 UTC 2010

Basically use a loop instead of ec3_get_events

I run a separate template for the events category here http://www.scope34.org/content/aktuell/kalender
which uses
<?php if ( ! in_category('1')) : continue; endif; // skip non-featured events ?>
to skip non-featured events in the main body.
full list of events in the middle sidebar

my 2c

/ Peter