[EventCalendar] Re: Listing events both on homepage and by event date

Dr. Peter Troxler peter.troxler at gmx.net
Thu Jan 28 14:56:18 UTC 2010

on scope34.org (in German) I use a different approach:

I use the keep events different option, so they come all under category "Kalender" http://www.scope34.org/content/aktuell/kalender
on the front page, I use a category "featured" for the main content column (compare with http://www.scope34.org/content/aktuell/featured)

this way I control through the "featured" category what to show on the front page and use the calendaring options of event calendar ... without a single line of extra code

/ peter