[EventCalendar] Re: Listing events both on homepage and by event date

Ken Gagne kgagne at gamebits.net
Thu Jan 28 14:45:59 UTC 2010

Thanks for the quick replies!

Chris: If the post date and the event date are the same for a future event, then won't that cause the blog post to remain on the top of the homepage until the event occurs? Since my blog has both editorial content and event listings, I don't want the latter pushing down the former for months on end.

Jono: I saw your code as a potential solution, but wasn't sure exactly where to put it or how to call it.  Would you be able to help this newbie with step-by-step directions?

-Ken