[EventCalendar] double event dates

James Wurster jwurster at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 21:40:13 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am still using version 3.1.4 on Wordpress 1.9.1. I really don't want to upgrade because I haven't had any problems with this version. My problem seems to have occurred since I upgraded to WP 1.9.1 from 1.9.0 a couple of weeks ago. So, what is my problem.

When you add a start date and time and hit the Preview button an event date entry seems to be added for all the dates and times you have for that event. You don't seem it on the Edit Post screen until you Publish the post. Then you see the duplicate dates.

Has anyone else had this problem and know of a solution or where I can start to look in the code?

The work around is to edit the post and delete the duplicate dates. Not a real problem but I do need to remember to do this.

Thanks for your help.
jim
... save the earth and the children
AIM: jwurster414