[EventCalendar] Editing calendar

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Jan 29 15:19:08 UTC 2009

Hi William,

I'm a little confused about what your URL is. Can you post a working URL so I
can see what's going on.

If you give me an account password, I'll be able to log in and see the Edit
Post page too.

William Stein wrote:
> Here is the latest:
>
> Following Barry's recommendation I disabled all widgets and plugins in the
> sidebar. I even removed the Event Calendar widget. It seems like I remember
> reading that you have to deactivate that to update the calendar.
>
> Well, the Editor still doesn't function. I ran the program in IE (as per
> Barry's other recommendation) and an error message displayed:
>
> "Line: 703 Char: 1 Error: 'EC3EditForm' is undefined Code: 0
>
> How do I get it 'defined?'

I expect that your blog's Wordpress address or Blog address settings are
incorrect, or you have set your site up with multiple hostnames (e.g.
www.example.com AND example.com).

There is an outside chance that there's something funny going on with symbolic
 links in your file system.

-Alex

--
:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/alex/
:: alex.tingle AT firetree.net  +44-7901-552763