[EventCalendar] feature request : ajax calendar

Barry Rafkind barry.rafkind at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 17:02:13 UTC 2009

Hi Rick,

Without any experience in modifying or creating widgets, I would only embark
on the Scrolling Event List Widget if there wasn't already someone else who
was ready and willing to work on it. I was hoping someone else on this list
would lend their help with it. Do you think I should I hold out for help or
forge ahead on my own?

Barry