[EventCalendar] feature request : ajax calendar

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:50:04 UTC 2009

re 1)  you do not,  the CALENDAR is ajaxed now.  If you're not seeing that,
make sure you're running 3.2Beta2  and not some old version.

Really,  you click the previous month, and by golly, the calendar refreshes,
and nothing else does.

What Samuel is refering to is the idea of clicking on the DISPLAYED month
and the archive for that month comes up...  Not what you ment at all.

The calendar IS ajaxed.  Really.

Re 2,  If you want to submit a patch,  Alex is ___more than happy___ to take
them.

If you wanted to offer a  SECOND widget, that would make sense too...
SCROLLING EVENT LIST WIDGET in addition to the regular event-list widget.
:-)   That's a good idea as well.  Submit it, and Alex is vvery very open to
outside ideas.

Rick