[EventCalendar] Trouble subscribing with ical

Lia Suzuki lia.suzuki1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 08:41:06 UTC 2009

OK...  Sorry for the panic.  I got things somewhat under control, but now
when I click on "editor" under "appearance" in my dashboard, it still tells
me the theme doesn't exist and doesn't allow me to edit. (I'd like to re-do
my customizations…)

I have no idea if it has to do with event calendar...

Any ideas?

Lia

aksb.org