[EventCalendar] Version 3.2.beta1

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:59:15 UTC 2009

I just went through disabled all plugins - nothing. switched to default theme nothing.  hosted on Linux with IX  I will have to look up the mysql version after lunch

You were right that I hadn't upgraded the DB its done now and no effect on either issue.

This is just weird!  I have seen a few others write that they had these or similar issues.

Sam