[EventCalendar] Extra pad cell on last row of Jan 2009 calendar

Selene Tan selene at illusionfactory.com
Mon Jan 19 23:04:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

Oops, looks like my coworker who's in charge of styling already
hacked his way around the issue.

He changed the function make_pad() in calendar-sidebar.php so that it
only shows up if there are days to pad.

function make_pad($num_days,$is_start_of_month)
   {
	...(snip until line 194)...

     	// ****Change: wrapped this in a conditional so it doesn't show
up if it's not needed
     	if($num_days > 0){
	    	return "<td colspan='$num_days' class='pad'></td>";

     	}
     }
   }

-Selene Tan