[EventCalendar] Where does this code go?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Jan 19 22:15:17 UTC 2009

Ryan Geiger wrote:
> disable_popups=[0,1
>

> I can see all these code listing on the firetree website, but where do I
> place them?

Firstly, those options only apply to v3.2+. (It does say that, but I thought I
should emphasise it.)

If you are just using the sidebar calendar, then ignore them - use the
settings in the widget.

If you are coding, then send them to the calendar functions as an array. If
you are using the Big-calendar in-post placeholder, then you put then inside
the placeholder, as descibed in the big-calendar documentation.

-Alex

--
:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/alex/
:: alex.tingle AT firetree.net  +44-7901-552763