[EventCalendar] ec3_schedule table class, revisited

Jeff Dodson jeff at singularmarketing.com
Sat Jan 17 13:44:38 UTC 2009

Thank you for your taking a look Rick.  The front page and many other pages
are in fact static pages and they reside outside the hierarchy and as they
are pages, they don’t have categories. There are posts also, for example the
links in the information tab for articles (the blog location) and news (news
category page).  Keep in mind that this empty ec3table is inserted at the
front of every page and post alike, even though there are currently no
events and the calendar is not even displayed on the site.

The same mis-formatting happens all over the site.

The event category is "events", and is currently empty itself.

Thanks so much again for taking a look and if there is anything else you
need, please ask.

Regards,

Jeff Dodson