[EventCalendar] Formatting of events on non-current months not working

Chuck Linton chuck.linton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 03:44:41 UTC 2009

I am using big-calendar 3.2.beta1

I wanted to include the start time for events on the big-calendar, so I
modified "calendar-big.php:

  function make_event(&$event)
  {
    return "\n\t    "
      . '<p class="ec3_event"><a title="'.ec3_get_start_time()
      . '" href="'.get_permalink().'">*'.ec3_get_start_time().':'*
.get_the_title().'</a></p>';
  }

This works when the month is the current month, but does not work if I
navigate to any other months.  For all other months, all I see is the title
as was originally formatted.

Another possibly related oddity I noticed:  The hyperlink for the current
month caption is of the form
          url/yyyy/mm?ec3_listing=events
but the hyperlink for all other months is of the form
          url?m=yyyymm&ec3_listing=events

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.