[EventCalendar] Version 3.2.beta1

Gerik Goncalves gerikg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:57:24 UTC 2009

After I sent this email I change the template and I saw that it goes to the
event itself (under Archive) like I requested.

I guess it depends on the template.

Here is the old template
http://www.headsetoptions.org/2006/08/16/tree-theme-released/

new template
http://www.freewpthemes.net/preview/freeradicals

I appreciate all the work you are doing.  Hopefully my appreciation will
turn into dollars soon.

Always,

Gerik Goncalves
Eddie Izzard  - "I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from."