[EventCalendar] displaying date ranges 3.2beta1

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Jan 6 17:15:15 UTC 2009

Hi Michelle,

On 6 Jan 2009, at 05:37, Michelle McGinnis wrote:

> Hi, Does anyone know if there's any way to display a date range (not
> just a
> time range) in the Upcoming Events list, or on the post pages? Right
> now I
> can only get it to display the first date and I have an event that
> spans a
> weekend. Ideally I'd like to show "April 4-5" in the list, and
> "April 4 8am
> - April 5 6pm" (or similar) on the post page.
> Thanks for your help!

Immediate answer: You can write your own template functions. If you
are happy to write/modify PHP, I'm happy to point you in the right
direction.

We were talking about adding a drop-down list of different formats to
the Upcoming Events widget. If you can specify your suggested format
in detail, then I can make sure it's on the list (if/when that gets
done).

-Alex