[EventCalendar] same day events out of order on hover and big calendar

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 20:40:07 UTC 2009

1. sounds like you are using the old dev version of EC3.  That was a known issue that was fixed.  We will need to know what version of EC and WP you are using.  If you aren't using 3.2.beta2 try upgrading and see if that fixes the issues

2. Again it would be helpful to know what versions you are using but I have not heard of anyone encountering this problem before.  Just looking at your site I can't see why its doing that but again try upgrading if you aren't already using 3.2.beta2  Let us know if anything changes