[EventCalendar] Schedule in individual post

Per Lund per at elkom.no
Mon Aug 24 05:34:55 UTC 2009

Hi, and thank you for replying

I don’t have that option in my version, but I have an option called 'Show schedule within posts'. I guess that’s the same? Anyway that would hide the schedule in all posts, and that’s not my intension, I just want to hide it in one particular post, or if I could hide one particular event from showing in posts.

Per Lund