[EventCalendar] Re: Custom fields such as a location

Jonathan Bigler - EPFL jonathan.bigler at epfl.ch
Thu Aug 20 12:13:25 UTC 2009

Sounds great :-)

Actually I'm not yet at the point of customizing my template, but
already in the admin panel, when I create a new post, an event only
has a "start" and "end" for the date, and a "All day" tick box. I
don't see any location or geo field. Do I need to activate this
somewhere ? At least I didn't find anything in the configuration
panel. A configuration file to edit somewhere ?

Thanks for the precious help !!!

It looks like a really great plug-in, does exactly what we need !

Regards, Jonathan