[EventCalendar] Custom fields such as a location

Jonathan Bigler - EPFL jonathan.bigler at epfl.ch
Wed Aug 19 08:47:49 UTC 2009

Hi everyone !

I'm working on a project where contemporain dansers can publish videos
of their latest performance and publish the dates when and where they
are performing. Since I want to be able to display it in a calendar,
and order them by upcoming events, and since a piece (which will be a
wordpress post) can be performed several times, eventcalendar looks
like a great option !

However, a piece can be performed in several locations, therefor I
would like for each date to be able to specify in which location it
will take place.

I found this workaround :
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/176537?replies=1#post-760184

But it didn't work with the latest version of the plug-in.

Is there anyway to get some custom fields for an event ? Or at least a
text box ?

Any suggestion ?

Regards, Jonathan Bigler