[EventCalendar] Two issues

Matt Steltenpohl steltenp1 at me.com
Thu Aug 13 19:44:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

On the first item, you can limit the list to show a number of days.
In the Widget, you can set it to display the next 7 days of events by
just setting number of events to "7 days" ... Not exactly what you're
looking for, but thought it might help while you search for the exact
solution you need.

I've been trying to figure out your second item all day ... If you
find a solution to it, please pass it along ...

Thanks,
Matt
404-933-0243 (cell)