[EventCalendar] RE: "Hide Schedule in Posts" doesn't work

Gerik Goncalves kiaspeed2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:34:29 UTC 2009

Tina,

   I think it's your template.  can you email me archive.php from your
template?  I don't know php but I might be able to fix it.

Kit,
   I would love that function too.  I'll keep looking.  The person who made
this program is MIA.  We are all trying to help each other at the moment.

Always,

Gerik Goncalves