[EventCalendar] RE: "Hide Schedule in Posts" doesn't work

Tina M. dryad44 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:17:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

I clicked the option to hide the schedule in posts, but it doesn't hide the schedule in posts on the archive page.  It does hide schedule in individual post pages.  But having the schedule not hid in posts on the archive page makes everything look muddled, especially since the event posts are truncated on the archive page anyway (and since I have a lot of repeating events).

Is there any way to fix this?

And, I'm afraid I'm a newbie -- if you send me instructions for a fix in the code somewhere, please pretend you're talking to a kindergartener :)

Here's an example from my site where it works on individual post pages:  http://cheapskatephilly.com/blog2/2009/08/04/we-love-pbr-pounders-and-tattooed-mom/

and here's where it doesn't work on the archive pages: http://cheapskatephilly.com/blog2/?m=20090807&cat=5

Thanks,
Tina