[EventCalendar] Make EC3 and qTranslate compatible

Lorenzo De Tomasi lorenzo.detomasi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 07:21:30 UTC 2008

I'm using both Event Calendar 3 and qTranslate in my blog, but they seem to
be "configured" to work well.
http://www.a-dj.org/index.php?lang=en
Look at "Prossimi eventi" widget: the text displays "[lang_it]Test evento
solo italiano[/lang_it] (16:00)") and "".
Does ec3_schedule has a filter? if yes, it can be translated by simply
adding the hook to qtranslate_hooks.php. Can you suggest me the name of the
filter?
Otherwise, the plugin probably needs all it's output to be gettexted. How
can I do this?
And what about translating "Prossimi eventi" and "Calendario eventi"? I have
created an en_US po/mo file, but it doesn't work… :-(

Thank you very much.

--
Lorenzo De Tomasi
Designer multimodale