[EventCalendar] EC Permalink Issue

Joni Mueller (Pixelita Designs) joni at pixelita.com
Thu Feb 28 18:30:00 UTC 2008

Hi, all.  I hope to be able to get an answer to this big problem here; it
will mean the difference between several clients being able to use the
Event Calendar or settle for a less than perfect solution with another
plugin.

Here's the testbed site currently at issue.  He needs/wants pretty
http://off-focus.mytestbed.com

If you look at the baby calendar on the sidebar, and hover over the only
event (Feb. 14), you'll see that the URL is not a clean/pretty URL.  Is
there something I can add to the .htaccess file to make it so? Do you
need to see the contents of my .htaccess file?

Thanks for your help.

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs LLC
http://www.pixelita.com