[EventCalendar] Moved my blog, now EventCalendar won't work.

Ava Essex THE NEW FORWARD ava at thenewforward.net
Mon Feb 25 11:52:30 UTC 2008

Chris (et al),

Yeah, disabling them did nothing so I switched them back. And, again,
before I moved the files out of the subdirectory everything worked
perfectly. I just can't figure out what the issue is... The posts
still exist... The links just don't point to them properly. What EC
settings should I change? I tried disabling different options but
nothing really happened. I'm completely flummoxed.

Ava