[EventCalendar] Moved my blog, now EventCalendar won't work.

firetree_ec3 at spamex.com firetree_ec3 at spamex.com
Sat Feb 23 13:41:29 UTC 2008

Hi Ava,

Just looking at it, the problem doesn't necessarily seem to have to do
with the location of things.

I noticed that the EC links are still "old style" (i.e. ?cat=3), where
links everywhere else are "pretty" links.

I use "old style" links in my sites, so I'm not sure if this is an EC
problem or simply a configuration issue.

Good luck with the band. You have a better site than many, so that's a
good start.

Chris