[EventCalendar] cs3 widget and no background.

lbaca99999 at aol.com lbaca99999 at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 02:55:58 UTC 2008

I have installed the widget into WP 2.3.3.? When the calender comes up in the sidebar, there is no border aoround the calendar and the background color is the same as the main potion of the template(Black).? I am not able to the see the calendar or the other tags to move the from month to month as they are black to.? The events come up correct with a table and white background.? What am I missing????