[EventCalendar] Big Calendar - help with installation or other full screen options

J.Crannage J.Crannage at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 08:42:23 UTC 2008

Hullo there

I've installed EC3 - fantastic, very happy with it.

Like a number of people I'm after a full screen view.

I've trawled through the mail archive - I've come across Big Calendar 5, but having tried to install it (as a plug in?) can progress no further.

Are there any installation instructions out there? I realise this is not part of the official EC3 yet but it's a functionality I'd like to have.

Thanks and best wishes

Jon