[EventCalendar] FW: Show events on HTML homepage

Ray Petrie ray at heritagepark.com
Mon Apr 23 18:42:38 UTC 2007

Do it as an rss feed with rss2js. You will not have much control of fields
and format, but it is easy.  It will let you put calendar posts into a
display on an html page and it updates automatically only showing the last x
events.  See http://athenavineyards.com - bottom of page - regional events
for an example.

<script language="JavaScript"
src="http://Your_domain_name.com/feed2js/feed2js.php?src=http%3A%2F%2FYour_d
omain_name.com%2Fwp-rss2_feed.php%3Fcat%3D2&amp;chan=y&amp;num=15&amp;desc=2
00&targ=y" type="text/javascript"></script>

<noscript>
      <a
href="http://Your_domain_name.com/feed2js/feed2js.php?src=http%3A%2F%2FYour_
domain_name.com%2Fwp-rss2_feed.php%3Fcat%3D2&amp;chan=y&amp;num=15&amp;desc=
200&amp;html=y&targ=y">View RSS feed</a></noscript>

Ray Petrie