[EventCalendar] Full Page Calendar Resources

Bertha bertha at yetta.net
Mon Apr 16 22:00:46 UTC 2007

> Wondering what the latest information is regarding a full page
> calendar resources?
> How best to make EC show in full page mode.

I've got one at <http://raleighracers.org/calendar/> which I did just by
using style sheets.  I use style sheets to show EC as a small calendar on
the home page, and a full-size one on the above link.

It's not quite right though; the "next" and "previous" links don't show
the events in the calendar (just a big empty calendar).  It's something to
do with the fact that I don't have a www in front of my URL and JavaScript
doesn't like it (JavaScript in general, not Alex's code).  One of these
days if I have time I need to track down a fix.

-Bertha
--
Canadians have a word for Sushi; they call it "bait."