[EventCalendar] Wordpress 2.13 and RC3.1.1rc1

G. Jason Head gjhead at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:27:23 UTC 2007

Howdy...

I'm currently running Wordpress 2.13 and 3.1.1rc1.  I'm having a
problem with the "Keep Events Seperate" setting.

If I choose to "Keep Events Seperate", my events don't show in the
main blog index page, as expected.  However, when viewing the
individual category page that I have set for my upcoming events, I'm
getting a "page not found" error.

I think this may be a known issue that you fixed previously, but now
it appears that it has come back in 2.13.  Any suggestions?