[EventCalendar] Event schedule box and pages

Linquity HELP help at linquity.com
Mon Sep 11 08:50:31 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I am using the latest beta of EventCalendar downloaded last week together
with WP2.0.4

I am wondering if I can disable the schedule box from being displayed on the
normal pages,
and to appear only within posts with events. Now, it appears on both pages
and posts loop and
assuming that pages are not a schedule, I would like to know how can I
prevent
from showing it on normal pages.

Another issue, where can I modify the names of the months and days? I am
trying
to adapt it for a romanian concert season schedule, and currently the
schedule box
is displaying the months in english.

Thank you,
Alex