[EventCalendar] Moving the database help ...

Damon damonjustisntfunny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 21:49:39 UTC 2006

Hi - where can I download the latest beta of eventcalendar ?  I tried
moving my database a second time to a new system (ensuring the plugins
were disabled) but when I move to the new system and begin enabling
plugins I am getting the "lost connection" error in mysql when I come
to eventcalendar still... I am wondering if maybe a newer version of
this program would fix the problem (the problem is included below).