[EventCalendar] v3.1 out soon?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Jan 30 15:14:49 UTC 2006

On 30 Jan 2006, at 03:46, Jørgen Thomsen wrote:
> I did what you say, and now it didn't make my website blank, but it
> still says "Not Found" when I click on my events category.. Guess I'll
> just have to wait. Maybe it's because of the theme? Here's the url to
> my site: http://www.jorgent.com/australia

I don't think it's your theme. I think the hack fixed the 'not found'
problem in one place (for the single event pages), and not another (the
category listing).

If someone can work out a hack for the category page, then I'd be happy
to publicise that too.

I know I've been promising a beta release of 3.1 for months. My wife is
now twisting my arm to get it on her website, so it can't be long

-Alex