[EventCalendar] v3.1 out soon?

Jørgen Thomsen jt at jorgent.com
Mon Jan 30 01:11:37 UTC 2006

Hi.

I saw that hack, but didn't understand it. I looked at it again now, and
tried to replace the suggested code in classes.php with the hack, but
then my whole website got blank. But is this hack only for v3.0? On 3.0
I got some database problems when I tried to list my events, so I don't
know if I'll switch to 3.0.

- Jørgen