[EventCalendar] v3.1 out soon?

Jørgen Thomsen jt at jorgent.com
Sun Jan 29 20:35:26 UTC 2006

Hi!

First, I want to thank you Alex for this great plugin! It's really usefull!

I've just recent subscribed to the mailing list. I've read through most
of the archive. I have wordpress 2.0, and experienced some problems with
Event Calendar 3.0, but v 3.0.3 is working better. However, I still have
one problem: The event category is not working. It says "Not found" when
I click on it. I can see that some of you have the same problem.

I guess there's nothing to do about this, since v 3.1 is on its way. So
I can wait. But do you know if it's out in a few days, or a few weeks?
I'm moving to Australia the coming Saturday, and it would be great to
have the calendar working on my site before I move.

Keep up the good work!

- Jørgen