[EventCalendar] EC 3.0.3 works in Firefox, but not in IE

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Jan 27 16:42:33 UTC 2006

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:48:04 -0500
"Brian K. Patton" <bpatton at dcwin.org> wrote:

> My bad.  I was logged in on Firefox and not on IE - that is why it was different.
>
> I made the changes suggested here to the "classes.php" file.  It helped and the posts now show up when clicked on.
>

> However, my events category (http://swvadems.com/category/events/)
> will still not display the posts.
>
> Any ideas?

That may be a problem with Norman's hack.

I'm happy to pass on that hack to people who want to use WP2, but it's never going to get incorporated into the plugin. As far as I can tell, it's just not possible for a plugin to to what that hack does. That means that EC v3.0.x will never work on WP2 without the need for the hack.

The (still) upcoming EC v3.1 works in a diferent way, and won't need the hack.

-Alex

--
:: alex.tingle AT firetree.net  +44-7901-552763