[EventCalendar] I'm not sure if this can be used this way

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Jan 27 15:43:22 UTC 2006

Hi Geo,

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:11:28 -0700
Geo <zhinjio at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I'm really looking for is something that will do an 'alternate'
> highlighting from the standard 'post' highlighting ... perhaps a
> circle or block or other such hilight around a day if the day is
> flagged (somehow) as a 'workday'.
>
> To wit, I want a way to view my work schedule on my blog. I can also
> then refer others there if they need to know when I have days off,
> etc.
>
> I guess perhaps this isn't the right plugin for that, but does anyone
> here know how such a thing might be easily accomplished?

This plugin highlights event days in the calendar differently from normal posts. You can always write a theme that will display event posts in a different style, too.

What you can't do it teach it general things, like "I don't work on Thursdays".

-Alex

--
:: alex.tingle AT firetree.net  +44-7901-552763