[EventCalendar] Events Category

Brian K. Patton bpatton at dcwin.org
Tue Jan 24 18:58:24 UTC 2006

I hate to be a bother, but I am still trying to get my Event Calendar working.

I am using WP 2.0, and the newest Event Calendar version (3.0.3, I think) that was posted to this email group.

I made the changes to the "classes.php" file that was posted to this group.

My events calendar is here: http://swvadems.com/events/

-----

Now the problem: http://swvadems.com/category/events/

None of the posts (events), prior or future, show up in the category view.  I guess this is not that big of a deal for some users, but the group I am setting this up for really wanted to provide an RSS feed for just their events.  Regardless, it is a great plugin and works well.

Any help resolving this final issue would be great.

Thanks.