[EventCalendar] I'm not sure if this can be used this way

Geo zhinjio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:11:28 UTC 2006

What I'm really looking for is something that will do an 'alternate'
highlighting from the standard 'post' highlighting ... perhaps a
circle or block or other such hilight around a day if the day is
flagged (somehow) as a 'workday'.

To wit, I want a way to view my work schedule on my blog. I can also
then refer others there if they need to know when I have days off,
etc.

I guess perhaps this isn't the right plugin for that, but does anyone
here know how such a thing might be easily accomplished?

Best Regards,
- ZJ