[EventCalendar] register for events

Karl Long karl.long at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:40:08 UTC 2006

Hi all, thanks for the comments but I am not looking for a way to
subscribe to events as a catagory.

Here's the scenario:

1. I post an upcoming event, lets say a seafood festival

2. A visitor to the web site views the seafood festival post, and
thinks that they woiuld like to go to it, they notice on the post that
there is a "register for this event" field or button

3. The visitor fills in their email and hits submit

4. I then get an email that says:
email: visitor#1 at aol.com
event: Seafood Festival

Make sense?