[EventCalendar] 404 errors when not logged in.

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Jan 10 14:43:23 UTC 2006

That looks really tricky to circumvent. There's no plugin hook that I
can use to override the behaviour. Any ideas?

Fortunately it won't be a problem for the new code I'm working on,
since that doesn't rely of changing the post date. However, there's no
way that's ready for release yet. I supposed I'd better pull my finger
out. My wife's away next week, so perhaps I'll be able to rush out a
3.1 alpha release.

Thanks for the feedback.

-Alex

--
Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer... not a mind reader!