[EventCalendar] 3.0.3 not showing events on full page

Brenda Moon brenda at moon.net.au
Tue Jan 10 07:16:42 UTC 2006

I'm having the same problem when I go to the Events page.  I've just
upgraded to 2.0 and to event calendar 3.0.3

I've got one future event, and I see it in the sidebar calendar and
list of upcoming events but the events page is empty "the item you
are looking for is not found".

I have 'keep events seperate'.

regards,

Brenda