[EventCalendar] keeping future events on the front page

Rich Schmidt rich at LivingHope.info
Mon Jan 9 14:14:36 UTC 2006

That's great to hear, Alex.  Thanks!

My hope is that installation is just like every other plugin: upload to
the directory, then activate it from the admin pages.  That's what
people are used to.  But if it requires a little more work than that,
I'm OK with that, personally.  I'm a big fan of flexibility.  :)

Rich