[EventCalendar] keeping future events on the front page

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Jan 9 09:58:45 UTC 2006

Hi Rich,

I'm going to finalise a v3.0.3 today. That fixes some outstanding bugs
and WP2.0 compatibility.

v3.1 is almost ready for an alpha release right now. I've hardly had
any time to work on it in the past couple of months. I have every
intention of pushing it out for comment later this week, but don't hold
your breath.

Lots of the functionality that people want will be made *possible* by
the 3.1 changes. But work remains to be done to actually implement it
all. Part of the problem is deciding what to put in and what to leave
out. Too much flexibility and it becomes too complicated for normal
users to install.

-Alex

--
:: alex.tingle AT firetree.net  +44-7901-552763